Business Development Manager - Netherlands
Business Development Manager
ZEASN EUROPE BV
We’re looking for a self-motivated, proactive Business Development Manager to join ZEASN Europe B.V. in Netherlands. The target is to enhance Whale Eco service which unites the famous brands of smart device and content service providers to build a home digital entertainment system.The ideal candidate will seek out new clients for both smart device brands and content service providers, maintain existing clients with a specific focus on Europe market. The right candidate will have a drive for success while maintaining a strategic approach and a strong business acumen.
- To develop new business in Europe and show how Whale Eco service can help their business growth. You will focus to develop new smart device customers and content service providers.
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Writing business proposals, drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Developing growth strategies and plans.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 1 Year Experience in a related role
- To have effective teamwork skills—especially when a group of people are working together from different regions.
- Experience and knowledge of smart device design, manufacture, sale and after-sale service;
- Experience about partnership management for content service providers.
- Experience about contract negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills in English.
- Motivation and commitment to succeed.
|What We Offer：
||24 Vacation Days+Commuting expenses+An open and international company culture